Summer makeup ideas
Summer is the time of year that we all love but, due to the extreme heat and humidity, we have a hard time with our makeup. We prefer something light with a natural result, which does not weigh down our skin but mainly remains stable and unchanged.
Read below the steps and tips to create a light summer makeup with duration and stability.
SKIN MOISTURIZATION AND PRIMER APPLICATION
Moisturizing the skin is essential even in summer, as high temperatures and sweating cause dehydration on our skin. You can use moisturizer in the form of lotion or gel, which have a lighter texture, to avoid dehydration and unsightly lines in makeup. Then apply your sunscreen that you should never miss.
Next, apply a primer that softens fine lines, reduces the appearance of pores and shine, creates a matte effect and firmly holds the next makeup products that you will apply on your face.
OUR SUGGESTION: PRO.Prep Primer
REPLACE THE FOUNDATION WITH BB CREAM
For your daily appearances, use a BB cream that has a lighter composition and texture than the foundation and does not weigh down your skin. Apply it over your sunscreen and primer, for moderate coverage and beautiful skin.
For your evening appearances, you can use, if you want, a foundation with a light texture that offers you moderate / full coverage and creates a matte effect.
An essential product is the concealer, which should also offer coverage but not burden the skin. So you should choose one with a light texture, which spreads very easily and illuminates the area under the eyes. Ideally choose a shade that is a tone lighter than BB Cream or Foundation.
SET / LOCK BB CREAM AND CONCEALER WITH POWDER
To lock the products of the make-up base, to achieve a matte result, to reduce the gloss on the face and to stabilize your make-up by protecting it from heat and sweat, then you must apply powder all over the face and under the eyes. with soft, tampons movements. You can use the powder brush that evenly distributes the product all over the face or apply with the sponge that is in the package.
Generally, for your makeup, prefer products in liquid form, because due to the heat they do not dry and do not dehydrate the skin, they spread very easily and create a healthy and well-groomed look. Such products are blush, bronzer and contouring & highlighting products in creamy form or stick. He also preferred moisturizers lipstick and lip gloss and avoid using matte lipstick.
After applying BB Cream, apply the above products and then add the powder to stabilize them all. After the powder you can spray everything face with a stabilizing spray for a matte effect.
Below, we give you some glamorous summer makeup ideas with a natural result which will definitely offer you beautiful appearances on your summer outings.
- BRONZE LOOK with earthy shades on the cheeks and bronzer (terracotta) on the cheekbones, earthy shades of shadow or bronzer in matte texture but also nude lipstick (not matte) for your daily appearances.
For your evening outings you can use an iridescent shade in earthy or bronze shades and brown-beige moisturizing lipstick or lip gloss.
- COLORED LOOK by applying colored shadow all over the mobile eyelid or creating a colored eyeliner line (eg turquoise, blue, green, light purple) on the upper or lower eyelid. Combine with nude lipstick or lip gloss with a light color.
- LOOK WITH RED LIPSTICK combining it with makeup in earth tones with a soft bronzer and highlighter on the cheekbones. Prefer red moisturizing lipstick or in the form of gloss and choose a light red summer shade.
- LOOK IN PEACH SHADES applying the specific shade of shadow all over the mobile eyelid in an iridescent or matte texture. You can combine it with peach blush in liquid form and a lip gloss or moisturizing lipstick in nude or light brown shade.
- LIGHT PINK EYE MAKEUP using iridescent shade in shades of pink combining it with light bronze makeup in earth tones and light blush on the cheeks for a more natural result. For lipstick, choose a shade of pink, giving color to your summer makeup.